Incotech’s strength lies in our ability to design and manufacture a solution to a customer’s requirement to test or manufacture a product or component. The requirements for a bespoke machine can be wide and varied, but the customer can be assured that following on from our initial discussions, we will investigate their requirements and come up with a machine concept and quotation to meet their needs.
Typical Project Routine:
• Initial enquiry
• After discussions and ideas discussed, a quotation is produced
• Collect all data, CAD, customer information and produce designs for approval
• Safety assessments carried out using ISO 12100 and ISO 13849
• Design pass off by the customer and Incotech jointly allows manufacture to commence
• Customer is kept informed of progress, and project plan updated continuously
• Machine build at our factory
• Commissioning phase
• Final pass off by customer to ensure machine fulfils the specifications detailed at the beginning of the project
• Full documentation provided
• Training of engineers and operators
Mechanical design is completed using Solidworks with stress and flow analysis if required. Electrical design is carried out in house.
Completed in house, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, wiring and fitting.
Completed in house with either PLC or National Instruments (NiDaq) Labview software
Many projects require significant commissioning with the customers product. We are used to this and happy to ensure our test or assembly machine meets the end user requirements.